Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Struggle


So I started this blog in hopes of communicating some ideas and putting forth opinions and experiences I deemed worthy of sharing. Sadly ever since I came up with the idea I have been intensely busy with work, weddings, friends and errands. I don't know that more of my time could be accounted for. What's most disappointing is that I assumed posting blogs would be so fluid and enjoyable but it has been anything but. Despite the fact I feel like I can communicate a story, a struggle, or experience, having enough time to edit myself stands to be my biggest obstacle. By the time I get ready to blog about a current event or article the events luster has passed or surprisingly I spend so much time condensing my wordy text. One of the reasons I enjoy Twitter so much is that you must communicate with 140 characters. It's perfect for me and it can be a fun challenge to say so much within those perameters. My mind thinks over itself when blogging while trying to simultaneously edit punctuation tense and flow. So I am embracing this challenge and now am changing my strategy. I plan to write shorter posts and concentrate on current events based more on personal goings on as opposed to editorials. I have more posts that I ever thought dedicated to...stuff. Fillers that satisfy posting. I leave for Florida or a National Sales Meeting with my company on Monday and I have been told by my co workers that I will be engulfed with seminars workshops and a scheduled whirlwind of activity. I hope I have sometime to myself to crank some better quality posts more worthy than fillers. Let' see...

No comments:

Post a Comment