Thursday, September 16, 2010

Because I'm Obsessed


Rolling Stone Slide Show
From the minute I hear of a show set in the 50's based on advertising in New York i thought "man this should be the sweetest show ever!" The director is the guy who did the Sopranos. He makes the show as authentic as possible. For instance, none of the actors are allowed to lift waits during filming since no one did back in the 50's and 60's. They can only do cardio to stay in shape. Interesting to me.I remember counting down to the 1st episode and the first airing, and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I'm starting to by the episodes in Blu-Ray and it's makes re watching an episode that much more enjoyable. I hate that they don't show the show in HD. Above of course is the Rolling Stone cover for this month and I of course had to buy it. It's begging to be read  for my plane ride to Florida on Monday. The link to the rolling Stone site has a bunch of black and whites from the photo shoot. Pretty sweet. Below is my favorite, Mad Men with a MacBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment