Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Hot Tub Time Machine to Idiocracy


In Finland they recently held the Sauna World Championships where men competed to see who could withstand the hottest of temperatures at fatal levels. In fact this year there was a fatality! No surprise since these guys were toughing out temperatures around 230 degrees Fahrenheit! If you've never seen the movie Idiocracy the premise of the movie is that we as a society with each passing year become dumber and more easily entertained by less to the point where, well The Sauna World Championships make the news. Yes this is coming from the guy who put up the "diamonds surrounded by poo" link but in my defense the only thing left bruised were my ribs from laughing the first time I heard the quote. Ah, I can see the "Ouch my balls" debut in our future sooner than it should be. Enjoy!
Sauna Article  Sauna Video

No comments:

Post a Comment