Sunday, August 8, 2010

Abs not included


I forget which marketing campaign endorses "love the skin your in" but its a great tag line and  brings to mind a grand new purchase I made this weekend at the local Sports Authority.  I purchased the above pictured Under Armor O Series Boxerjock for $20 after a buddy turned me on to them about a week ago (Dont look too much into that). Since the purchase I deem them THE BEST pair of "draws" I have ever spent an evening in. You never get too hot,  there super flexible and the leave you like feeling you could run the hurdles or hold your own in a pick up game in whatever your wearing be it a suit or some jeans. Most importantly it keeps "things" (clears throat) in place. These are a must have this time of year and I'm most definitely headed back to get more. These would be a great unsuspecting gift for a friend or family member and you not worry about  receiving kudos for the brave purchase. I'm thinking if I had this campaign I might push a jingle from the "My Buddy" dolls from the 80's but instead "My Undies" and show dudes clearing obstacles and participating in outdoor activities in suits. We'll see one day I guess.  Anyway, you can find the underwear at most sports retailers but be warned, despite the numerous benefits of these underwear by testimony of my wife, abs are not included. 


No comments:

Post a Comment